ALL-INCLUSIVE CHRISTIAN TOURS TO ISRAEL
Just how inclusive is all-inclusive?
Our Israel tour packages have everything you need to plan the perfect Holy Land trip!
Is Airfare Covered?
We offer Holy Land tours with airfare and without, so if you’d rather make your own way there, we can make that option available to you. Otherwise, our Israel travel packages come with round-trip airfare included.
What else is included as part of the price?
- 10 days and 8 nights
- Airfare: Round trip air from most major airports
- Transfers: Arrival and departure transfers in Israel (when traveling with the group)
- Accommodations: Deluxe 4- and 5-star hotels (with free Wi-Fi) every night
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (breakfast and dinner buffets at hotels, sit-down lunches on-site at various locations)
- Transportation: Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach with Christian drivers
- Guides: Fully licensed Israeli Christian tour guides (fluent in English)
- Audio Guide Headsets: Audio system with individual headsets to easily listen to guides
- Gratuities: All gratuities for guides, bus drivers, hotel porters, and staff
- Site fees: All entrance fees, event fees, and site fees for our planned itinerary
- Water: Free bottled water while traveling on the bus
- Information: Booklet with Israeli maps, history, and traditional meals with recipes
- Luggage Accessories: Luggage straps and luggage tags
- Full Escort: You will be guided through every step of the journey by an American Christian tour director
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- Transfers if not arriving with the group
- Specialty drinks at meals (wines, beer, etc)
- Airline baggage charges
- Travel insurance
- Cost of passport
- Personal expenses
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US
• Questions about our guided tours to Israel?
• Ready to start your packing list?
• Our team is always available to answer your questions and to help you with the travel planning process.
• Contact us to speak with a member of our team or secure your spot on our next trip to the Holy Land! We can't wait to walk where Jesus walked with you.
• Tips on what to pack
• Information about passports and visas
• Necessary travel immunizations
• How to obtain travel insurance
• Weather information
• Currency information
• Cultural tips
• Fun facts about Israel’s language, culture, and history